So in this post I am sharing my binder organisation tips:
1. Buy a sturdy binder that has the rings on the back rather than the spine. These are the best ones to buy, because they will last a lot longer than a cheaper, bad quality binder.
2. Get strong plastic dividers. Plastic ones are a whole lot better than the paper or cardboard ones because they are less likely to come out.
3. Buy lined paper that is renforced and has the sticky tape lined where the hole punch marks are. This type of paper doesn't come out as easy. The sticky tape prevents the paper from ripping out and makeing the edges all gross and torn.
4. Buy a hole puncher that can be placed in a binder. This is for easy hole punching those sheets that you get during class. My one came with my binder.
5. Make a sticky note dash board. I LOVE MY ONE!!!!! I use the sticky notes all the time. I use the flags to mark H/W or study material.
6. Date and title each time you write in your binder! This is for easy revision and for H/W and study purposes.