Ok, at my school I have pretty decent sized lockers but they are not magnetic so I can't hang things on my door or walls very easily so here are my top tips for a organised locker:
1. Put all your sheets in alocated folders according to which subject,event or term.
By doing this you are creating a clean, neat atmosphere. This will also help you to find those sheets in the future.
2. Add a shelf! You can get these from Daiso for $2.80!! You can find them in the kitchen section. They have an aray of colours and some are even collapsable. Getting a shelf has made a huge difference in my locker spacing.
3. Place command hooks at the back to hang items such as hats, lunch boxes, scarfs, head bands, ext...
I buy mine from the reject shop, because they are cheap and suprisingly good quality! I hang my hat on mine.
4. Buy a drawers to place extra stationary, gum/lollies, personal items, headphones ext...
I got mine from Daiso aswell and these keep all my belongings in a safe place so when I need to get things its easy to find.
5. Personalise!!! This is the biggest thing!! Make your locker about you. A lot of people make fun of my locker walls because I either have quotes, wall paint swatches or pictures. I honestly don't care about what they say because at least my locker is cute!
So I hope you guys enjoyed and again I am so sorry about no recent posts!
Love you all! xoxo