- Rimmel BB cream radiance 9-in-1 skin perfecting super makeup is amazing for those days when your skin is dull and you didn't get enough sleep. (Priceline $12.95)
- Essence Stay all Day 16hr concealer is perfect to cover up imperfections and to use at a highlight under your eyes. This is very light weight so you don't feel as if your wearing makeup! (Priceline $5.10)
- If you can't get your hands on the Essence concealer, then the ELF complete coverage concealer palette is for you. I must warn you this is really full coverage stuff and can feel quite heavy on the skin! (Kmart $8)
- Also from ELF, their studio blush in Candid Coral is absolutely beautiful for a flush of pink on your cheeks, and with the gold glitter in it, it reflects marvellously in the light. (Kmart $8)
- Eyebrows are a must for me so the Essence Make Me Brow eyebrow gel comes in handy for those mornings where I'm in a rush! Just a light sweep and I'm pretty much good to go. (Priceline $5.10)
- Having gorgeous eyelashes completes the look for me so for natural lashes I really like the Revlon 3D VOLUME mascara in black. This mascara lasts the whole day but be weary of flakiness (this doesn't always happen though!). (Priceline $21)
I hope you guys enjoyed today's post, don't forget to comment any questions, personal review, feedback or requests in the comments!
Have a lovely day :)